!! UPDATE!! LAST BOAT AVAILABLE FOR THE JULY 2023 NAUTICED SARDINIA FLOTILLA
- July 1 embark near Portisco, Sardinia (disembark July 8)
- Oceanis 51.1 (2019) (4 double cabins; 1 bunk; skippers cabin if needed)
- Cost for boat, mandatory extras (cleaning, park permit), outboard, towels/linens: $6,800.00 for the whole boat
- Skipper can be available if needed; otherwise license required to bareboat.
More details such as sample itinerary, closest airport, etc. below.
CONTACT LAUREN TODAY! email@example.com
Join NauticEd and fellow sailors on a family-friendly Sardinia, Italy flotilla and sailing vacation
The Costa Smerelda (“Emerald Coast”) is famous for its white and pink sand beaches, the majestic Maddalena Archipelago, and crystal-clear waters. On the 2023 Sardinia flotilla, we’ll experience stunning scenery, gastronomical delights, national parks, and an excursion to Bonifacio on the French island of Corsica. La vita bella and la belle vie! Whatever way you say it, it will surely be a flotilla of the “good life”.
2023 Sardinia Flotilla Overview
Week 1: June 24-July 1, 2023 – SOLD OUT
Week 2: July 1 -July 8, 2023 – NEWLY OPENED – REGISTER NOW!
Base: Portisco area, Sardinia (Olbia is closest airport about 10 min taxi)
Boats: By the cabin or by the boat.
- By the cabin: Join others on a fabulous skippered Lagoon 450 catamaran with air conditioning. Cost: $4000 per cabin (each cabin holds 2 people)
- Cost includes boat, skipper, SUP, mooring fees, food kitty (breakfast and lunch only), and refueling
- By the boat: Skippered or Bareboat. Select catamarans and monohulls available. Please inquire and let us know your desires. Prices start at $10,000 bareboat for the week. You skipper* or we provide a professional skipper
- Skippered Luxury Catamaran: Grab your large family or friends for this 6-cabin Lagoon 52 F “Dugongo” featuring air conditioning, a water maker, water toys, a professional Skipper, and more! $21,000 ($1750 per person).
Boats all over the Mediterranean for this summer are being reserved. There are not many remaining – book now!
Itinerary: We’ll explore the Maddalena Archipelago and sail to Corsica. Sample itinerary below.
*Skippers must hold a Mediterranean Valid Sailing License (to gain a license go to NauticEd SLC)
Must See & Do
There are plenty of wonderful idyllic places to visit on the 2023 Sardinia flotilla and yacht charter. Some highlights:
- Porto Cervo—a modern upscale VIP hot spot and exclusive resort town
- Budelli—known for its pink sandy beaches
- Tavolara Island—a tiny remote almost desolate island that is a natural paradise
- Archipelago of La Maddalena. Comprising 7 main islands and many smaller isles, La Maddalena features white beaches, ports, fishing villages and more.
- Phi Beach. Beach with open air restaurant and disco beach club surrounded by rock formations shaped by the sea.
- Cala Gonone. Known for its grottos and secluded beaches reachable only by boat.
- In southern Corsica, this picturesque port provides shopping, restaurants, and French cuisine.