Press Release: Rolex Regatta
SAILING ENTHUSIASTS INVITED TO RACE IN THE 38TH ANNUAL ST. THOMAS INTERNATIONAL ROLEX REGATTA
Escape the winter blahs and join the fun and excitement of participating in this world class event in beautiful St. Thomas, USVI, March 2011!
NauticEd and Safe Passage Sailing, LLC invite you to “sail with the best” in this celebrated international regatta with world class racing pros Brian Thompson and Rich Stearns as your mentors on the racing maxi yacht Frers 80, Kialoa V. This will be an experience not to be missed!
Whether it’s the adventure of cruising or the excitement of racing, there’s no place like being on a Safe Passage Sailing Charter. If you’re an intermediate to advanced sailor, now you have the opportunity to join in on all the fun of the 38th St. Thomas International Rolex Regatta.
The St. Thomas Yacht Club and title sponsor Rolex are the hosts for this regatta known as the “Crown Jewel” of Caribbean racing that boasts “reliable breezes, warm azure waters and world-renowned Island hospitality.
- Exclusive charter of the maxi Frers 80, Kialoa V
- Racing pros, licensed skipper, 1st mate and additional racing support crew
- 2 race training days, lay day, 3 race days
- All race registration/entry fees
- All berthing fees, fuel, and on/off shore support
- Race equipment including spinnakers
- Breakfast at the St. Thomas YC on race days
- Lunch, snacks and beverages each day on the boat
- SPS stow bag with shirts, hats, and other gifts
- Event management
- Event and crew photographs
- Transportation will be provided/arranged from/to airport, marina to YC parties
Program Cost: $3750 per person
Accommodations and airfare not included. Group hotel accommodations and transportation options TBA.
Details of the St. Thomas International Regatta itinerary are available online at www.safepassagesailing.com/events.html
Hi-Res Photos are also available. Please contact us with you specific needs.
For more information regarding SPS “Sailing with the Best” events, or to register for this event, please visit www.safepassagesailing.com. Please feel free to call or e-mail SPS for more information: Tell them NauticEd sent you!
- Maneuvering a Catamaran - May 18, 2023
- Meet Sailing Instructor Warren Brown – New Zealand - April 11, 2023
- What is Propwalk on a Sailboat? - April 11, 2023