Post graduate sailing vacation-adventure-celebration Tahiti
If you ever thought of checking off a dream sailing vacation in Tahiti from your bucket list this is the opportunity to get that one taken care of.
Announcing the 2012 NauticEd Post Graduation Sailing Adventure
If you’re a NauticEd Bareboat Charter Master or plan on being one before June next year, then come celebrate your graduation by sailing with us in our Post Graduate Sailing Flotilla to one of the world’s most beautiful and tropical locations – Tahiti.
Tahiti sailing is amongst the very best in the South Pacific. Tahiti is blessed with some of the most beautiful islands in the world with many high volcanic islands that drop dramatically into the ocean enabling sailing right alongside the coastlines and into protected bays.
Personally, I have lead dozens of successful and extremely fun flotillas world wide and I’ll be on hand to serve as your Fleet Admiral throughout the flotilla. I co-authored the NauticEd bareboat charter clinic and really know how to put together an event like this so that every day is packed with fun including water and beach games and competitions but also so that everyone feels looked after and safe.
- Week long sailing charter in Tahiti
- Daily activities including water and beach bound competitions
- Mini sailing regatta
- Treasure hunts
- Your selection of vessels (subject to availability)
- Professional Fleet Admiral to lead, guide and assist
- NauticEd Flotilla tees and hats for Captain and made available for Crew
- Sign off on Bareboat Charter Practical Proficiency Verification Certificate
- Prize giving event at conclusion for fun weeklong happenings including first to spot a whale and the infamous BLUE and BLACK DUCK awards
- Full event management
- Airport pick-ups and drop off in Tahiti
- Personalized DVD of the event
- FREE NauticEd crew course for all your crew members
Shortly we’ll be all the details however, if you want to guarantee a reserved spot on this flotilla, contact NauticEd Sailing School as quick as possible to get a place in the queue. We’ll only take a max of 5 boats in the flotilla.The adventure starts June 16th.
- Maneuvering a Catamaran - May 18, 2023
- Meet Sailing Instructor Warren Brown – New Zealand - April 11, 2023
- What is Propwalk on a Sailboat? - April 11, 2023