What better way to celebrate the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020 than to be enjoying a relaxing holiday in the BVI.
Let Joy bring some holiday joy into your NYE! NauticEd has teamed up with Joy from Joy Rid Charters to lead travelers on this BVI adventure.
Snorkel the Indians, stop by the infamous Willie-T’s, wander the Baths, and enjoy Foxy’s on Jost Van Dyke! The BVI is back and beautiful post Hurricane-Irma.
Dates: December 26, 2019-January 2, 2020.
- Join as a cabin charter on lead boat with captain Joy. Single or double cabin. $1875 per person; or
- Celebrate with your friends and family on your own boat ( catamaran or monohull) (skippered or bareboat) under the support of leader Joy.
About Joy: Captain Joy Sherman has been boating all her life, sailing thousands of miles on a variety of sailing and power boats. With her USCG Master 100-ton license, Joy offers sailing charters in Connecticut and throughout the world.
BVI Travel Information:
- Fly directly into Tortola (usually though Puerto Rico): Terrance Lettsome Airport (EIS). Beef Island.
- Fly into ST. Thomas, USVI. Cab to ferry. Ferry to Road Town.
- Ferry Info:
Contact & Reservations:
- For cabin charters, contact Joy Sharman at firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to tell them NauticEd sent you.
- For boat charters, contact Lauren at email@example.com and mention NYE in BVI.
To learn about a sailing vacation in the BVI, check out our blog of our charter: http://www.nauticed.org/sailing-blog/sailing-in-the-british-virgin-islands-for-10-days-day-1/