Private Sailing Training Vacations
One of the best ways to get some immersive sailing training is to take a sailing vacation with your own friends and family and a dedicated professional sailing instructor who can coach everyone on board to the level they desire.
And, when you think about it, considering the non-breathable properties of water, it is the prudent thing to do. All too often we get calls from people wanting to skipper a boat on a sailing vacation with out the proper experience. Yet they insist. And quite possibly because they don’t know there is a better option. The better option is to hire a professional training skipper who, through out the week, will give you all the helm time you want and help you become a safe and knowledgeable skipper yourself through a real immersive process. You can take the all the level of responsibility you desire but the professional is there to guide you and be your coach.
Other advantages of a professional skipper are:
- They know all the best (and tiny secret) places to go.
- They can teach you practical tricks that you will never forget
- They are usually good entertainers and story tellers
- They will make your friends and family feel safe
- If anything out of the ordinary happens, they know what to do and how to handle the situation
- They know the harbor masters and restaurant owners – they can get you places where you could not get on your own
NauticEd has relationships with professional trainers worldwide in places like: the BVI, Greece, Italy, Croatia, Antigua, Brazil, Mexico, Thailand, and others. We connect you with the trainer and a suitable boat depending if you want monohull training or catamaran training.
Fill out the form on the Sailing Vacations page and mention in the text that you’d like to investigate this kind of private sailing training opportunity.
- Maneuvering a Catamaran - May 18, 2023
- Meet Sailing Instructor Warren Brown – New Zealand - April 11, 2023
- What is Propwalk on a Sailboat? - April 11, 2023